Tuesday 23 February 2010

Well fuck my ass and call me Betty!


Today was my first day! I left school early and went a bit retail therapy crazy to calm myself. Met F in the street and told her about my interview asking if I liked being entered through the back door. The surrounding public were not amused.

I got my first call about 40 minutes after I signed in, accidentally rejected 3 before that because I couldnt work out how to work the system (I still can't find my scripts; improv all the way). Poor, sexually unsatisfied man.

Anyway M, the first guy, was nice. I told him he was breaking my phone cherry and he said he'd be nice. M was a 50 something English man. He "Likes a girl who does what they're told" and it seemed imperative that I be polite. Polite as in "PLEASE would you kindly fuck me in the ass now?" I was at a loss for words so M did most of the talking while i mumbled "urmm" and he took it as moans and groans. He asked me what I was wearing and I told him, but left out the uggs, big dressing gown, leggings and towel on my head. Then he asked me where i was and what I was doing, then dirty talked to me for twenty minutes. The sound of fapping was for the most part inaudible, but I could tell when he was done. He seemed happy & left me good feedback. He said he'd talk to me again.

The next guy (S? I can't remember :/) was someone who had been emailing me. He wants me to meet him to watch him have a wank. Just 5 minutes and I could bring a friend. I didnt have to do anything. He sounds like he's from round here. I said no. Then I told him I'd think about just to get him off the phone. I told him I'd think about it five times.

My first shift is over, now I can get back to hot chocolate and hollyoaks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment