Thursday 25 February 2010

Detention


Last night was a disaster, I decided to binge on wine to encourage my sailor's vocabulary but I wasn't signed in properly and became too distracted anyway by the drama unfolding in the flat. By the end of the night I was basically too enebriated to even sign out. Before I did though, I got mail from the typical schoolgirl fetishist;
He wanted me to roleplay with him about getting a detention for being a "very naughty girl". I was to be left alone with him in detention. He wanted me to ignore my detention essay and write filth on my desk like "J TAKES IT UP THE SHITTER" (oh the power of erotic literature , sexy :/) I was then to ask to be excused to the bathroom where more of my filthy graffiti awaited. I had the option of Sir telling my parents or "working for some extra credit" *AHEM* I was soo tired, so drunk and I had school at 9:30, so I told him I'd take a raincheck and went to bed.
Today though, today was better. I FINALLY learned how to log into the phone properly so I started getting incomming calls. I watched "The Princess & The Frog" with C and did some dishes while answering the phone. The first guy was just ... some guy. I can't remember his name but I'll just assume that everyone's name today began with a J. I can't for the life of me remember what the call involved so it was obviously just as intersteing as the rest.

The next guy wanted me to talk about putting on a big pair of stripper heels and digging them into his thighs until it hurt. (Along with the usual of course, every single man I've talked to this week wanted to hear about blowjobs.) Both these guys were obviously local. Because I'm starting to care less it's getting easier. I was able to get all the dishes done and clean the living room while I was "working". The only dissapointment being the pause I made to dry the suds off my hands & answer the phone to some loser who hung up on me after 19seconds, interrupting my dishes.

In the world of "Wank Man" the stakes have been upped. He's is offering around £/$(8 hours normal salary) to watch him wank for 5 minutes. I honestly can't be bothered to leave the house and "go to work" but F desperatley wants me to for his own amusement.

Me & C giggled like schoolgirls all day about real boys our own age. Real boys are better, whatever the weather. :)

Showerrr, nnight :) xp
Oh, P.S. - My poor flatmate L has food poisoning :( Someone get oldschool and pray for her or send us a homemade remedy for pepto bismol. I need her back to normal to get drunk with me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment