Wednesday 24 February 2010

Lick my boots BITCH!


I got a booking today from a guy whose name I didn't get. He put into the details that he liked to be dominated but didn't like pain. He wanted me to treat him as a maid and call him a "sissy wimp". I was to invite in my other domm friend with her slave and have him humilate himself by stripping, kissing and orally relieving my friend's slave. He wanted me to laugh at his frilly pink knickers and heels.

I only had two or three minutes to prepare so I frantically attempted to construct some kind of "script" (the organistion of our agency site still baffles me). I phoned him and shouted down the phone that I didn't want to know his name and that he was pathetic. He said nothing apart from "Yes mistress" in a tearful baby voice. I would have perhaps felt a twinge of guilt if he had not sounded so utterly elated afterwards.

The call was booked in for five minutes and was done in four. He said "Thank you" a lot after and told me I was very good at it. I broke my composure, giggled and hung up. I was logged in for two hours but only did that one call later, I guess all the horny men are otherwise engaged at 11am. It was worth it anyway, that call has had me giggling all day.
In other news "Wank Man" has still not given up. He returned to his mission today of begging me to watch him wank for 5 minutes. Again, I said I'll think about it.
Going into university now to try and get some other work done then meeting C later to watch "The Princess and the Frog" and giggle about boys. Might log in in the evening to try and make some holiday money.
:) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment