Sunday 7 March 2010

Pussy!!!


We got a new kitty today and he is SOOOOO cute! n__ n He is only a baby though so he's still really nervous :( awwww <3 kittyyyy.

Emm I signed in from dinner time today. I got one call straightway from some guy who didnt speak one word and then just hung up after I went "helllooooo?:" for ages. The next guy wanted me to watch him wank on webcam and I finally gave in because I'm not hitting target. I made a new msn, added him, watched him wank for 3 minutes (it was eeeewww-tastic) then signed off. The last guy was kinda funny. He wanted to tie me up and spank my ass. At least it wasn't all about blowjobs. Variety is the spice of life :)

Oh, something really bad happened today, I fell asleep for an hour when i was signed in ! D:

Until tomorrow! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment