Sunday 4 April 2010

Je suis sale sans toi, Je suis laide sans toi, Tu m'as vidé de tous mes mots, Je suis malade

I haven't written in a long, long time but I'm still working - on occasion. I guess it is a small comfort that listening to other's sexual perversion can remain a constant when everything else is shot to shit. I'm struggling to speak to these people sober anymore, it's too uncomfortable. I wish I had a proper job. I have an interview for a bank soon. Hopefully I get it.

Anyway, last night I spoke to some guy for a really long time about tracksuits. He has a serious "thing" about girls in a tracksuit, trainors and a football shirt. He was willing to fly to a different country if I would just fuck him in said attire, but I said no. He was not impressed and he phoned me back. He told me that he had spent all his money buying girls trainors and tracksuits because he gets such a kick out of seeing girls in them. He talked for a long time and in the end I had to coerce him off the phone because I wanted to go back in to C and the girls in the living room and eat some chips.

I also talked to another peadophile who wanted to do the usual "pick me up from school and fuck me in my uniform" kind of scenario. He texted me first and all I had to do was text him back and get paid for it. Now that is a job. Sitting absent mindingly texting filth while watching a movie. These guys usually don't last past "I'm wearing thin tights and my skirt is rolled up really short" so the conversations don't actually get that sick, but it's the thought that counts right ?

Our kitten was taken away because it was extremely violent and aggresive. It was a cute kitty, but completely untameable and we had to give up . We're getting a new kitten on friday, with no apparent hatred of all humanity. No more sitting in the house in my pyjamas alone on a saturday. I'll have my kittypurry to talk to.

I got a new bank account for my whore dollars that is controlled anonymously through internet companies... or something. The only downside is you can only transfer balances onto it at a certain amount (you can get a cheque for 1/3 as much) I only need to talk for another 40 minutes or so to be able to put money on my card. It needs to happen fast, my cupboards are bare and I haven't a penny to my name. It will be an achievement to be able to pay for my food shopping with nothing more than the fact that I am a simple whore.

Happy Easter xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment